GooglePlus is the new Facebook. While sipping coffee and browsing this morning, I came upon these shots of the new Aston Martin One-77 taken by Jason Thorgalsen. Turns out that Jason is a freelance photographer with a taste, and an eye, for the exotics. Checkout his website at jtphotos.net. No relation, I don’t know the guy.
The Aston Martin One-77 seen here is driven by Aston Martin CEO, Dr. Ulrich Bez in Los Angeles. This is the first time I am seeing the One-77 is this color and… it looks amazing. For those that don’t know…
- Full carbon fibre monocoque chassis.
- Aluminium body.
- 750HP naturally aspirated 7.3 liler V12.
- Rear-mounted 6-speed automated manual transmission (not sure on the specifics).
- Carbon Ceramic brakes.
- Priced over $1,000,000.00.
- And it does not look like all the other Astons!!!
- Details: AstonMartin.com.